HOW IT WORKS
Take advantage of the opportunity and introduce your company by publishing a clear profile.
1. Online registration I until 9/9/2019
Your company profile
- In English, clear and relevant to the event.
- It will be automatically approved and published.
Contact details of the person attending the event
- Explain the technology/product/expertise you are offering/looking for.
- Specify the type of partner you are looking for.
- Write a collaboration profile for each offer/request.
Your collaboration profile is your business card. Write a high quality and meaningful profile.
2. Promotion of published profiles
- Approved collaboration profiles will be published online.
- All published profiles will be extensively promoted by the event organizers.
- High quality profiles are visited 50-150 times BEFORE the event and will still be viewed AFTERWARDS
3. Selection of bilateral meetings
E-mail notification of when to book B2B meetings
- You will receive an e-mail reminding you that you can start booking bilateral meetings.
Booking bilateral meetings from 30/8/2019 to 9/9/2019
- Filter collaboration profiles and find the ones aligned with your goals.
- Request meetings with the companies you are interested in.
- Accept/refuse the meetings requested of you.
- Receive your meeting schedule (time & table number) a few days before the event.
4. At the event
- Check the lastest version of your meeting schedule through the platform.
- Be at the Brokerage Event location 10 minutes before your meeting.
- RESPECT the other participant's time and show up to all your meetings.
- If an unforeseen circumstance arises and you are not able to attend a meeting, please cancel your meetings through the platform. This way, the other participant will be notified.