12 September 2019 | Celje, Slovenia

Agenda

Thursday
12 Sep 2019
09:30 – 10:00
Blue Hall
Registration, Coffee & Networking
10:00 – 10:15
Blue Hall
Welcome Remarks

- Mr. Branko Meh, President of the Chamber of Craft and Small Business of Slovenia
- Mr. Stefano La Croce, Deputy Director of ADVANTAGE AUSTRIA Ljubljana
- Mr. Zdravko Počivalšek, Minister for Economic Development and Technology of Slovenia

10:15 – 11:30
Blue Hall
Panel

IN THE COMPANY OF SUCCESSFUL

How to successfully enter the markets of the Alpe Adria region?

- Mr. Marko Lotrič, CEO of Lotrič Metrology d.o.o.

Lotrič Metrology is a family-owned company that performs calibrations and tests, develops state-of-the-art and technologically sophisticated yet easy-to-use metrology products and solutions. They transfer knowledge, represent the best domestic and foreign manufacturers of measuring, pharmaceutical and laboratory techniques, and take care of the development and advancement of the field of metrology. The LOTRIC Metrology Group brings together over 140 metrology professionals from six countries. The subsidiaries operate in Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Macedonia and Austria, where accredited laboratories are also established.


What are the practical aspects of finding new business partners abroad and challenges of successful product sales abroad
- Mr. Bojan Železnik, CEO of KGL d.o.o.


KGL d.o.o.
manufactures and processes metal products. Their biggest customers are successful European companies through which they produce various metal and A1 elements for the first installation of end customers such as Audi, Peugeot, Citroen and others. The company produces as much as 70% for the automotive industry and the remaining 30% for the metal and electrical industries.


Business in Slovenia: experiences & anecdotes 

- Mr. Klaus Schuster, Management consultant & author Business in Slovenia


Klaus Schuster is a manager and business consultant with 18 years of experience in Slovenia. He lives in Ljubljana with his fam
ily. His most current projects are (were) the controlled termination of Factor banka's operations, the privatization of Cimos and the restructuring of one of the most important Slovenian automotive suppliers. Schuster is also the author of 6 bestselling books on management and business.


Services for potential and existing Slovenian exporters for their successful operations abroad & Slovenia as an excellent location for business
- Mrs. Mateja Jarc, Head of Sector of Internacionalization, SPIRIT Slovenia - Public Agency for Entrepreneurship, Internationalization, Fore­ign Investments and Technology

The Agency achieves the goals of the strategic orientations and target areas of the development programs of the Government of the Republic of Slovenia by the effective implementation of development policy measures and the constant monitoring and evaluation of effects. It operates on a one-stop-shop basis, as it combines the key activities that businesses need in all stages of their life cycle under one roof.


Moderator: Mrs. Larisa Vodeb, Head of Projects at Chamber of Craft and Small Business of Slovenia.

The program will be held in Slovenian language. Simultaneous translation in English will be provided.

Panel
11:30 – 12:30
Blue Hall
Buffet & Networking

Buffet will be provided in the same hall from 11:30 - 12:30. 

Break
12:30 – 16:30
Blue Hall
B2B Meetings

Up to 160 participants from more than 9 countries and approx. 300 pre-booked B2B meetings are expected this year.

Seize the opportunity to benefit from the Slovenia and international network at this event. With the b2match matchmaking tool (more explanation see b2match pre-booking tool) you can book individual b2b meetings.

Matchmaking
16:30 – 19:00
Fairground
Visit the Fair

52nd International Trade and Business Fair (MOS) in Celje is a business and fair event that annually attracts over 800 direct and 1400 represented exhibitors and over 100,000 visitors. It is divided into five segments: MOS Home, MOS Technique, MOS Tourisem, MOS B2B and MOS Plus. MOS is complemented by lectures, events and workshops from various fields, where you can get plenty of useful information about home construction or how to establish a company. Traditionally, the fair has a partner country, which makes it easier to establish economic connections between the countries. This year our partner country is Montenegro. 

By visiting you have the opportunity of gaining new customers and markets and take advantage of other perks >>> vistit the exhibitors at 52nd MOS.

The event agenda's time zone is CET.